Newborn Posing Beanbag - 14" HIGH
Make 6 weekly payments of £9.67.
Interest free. Learn More
For the perfect smooth backdrop for posing your baby add one of our frames to your order.
- This is the most essential item for any newborn photographer
- Made out of cream faux leather vinyl, this large beanbag is the perfect photographers prop for those specialising in baby photography.
- Our new design has a fantastic fabric funnel incorporated into the bag which aids filling to firm. It has a fastening to close the funnel once used and also a zip to seal the beanbag completely. Also, as the zip is placed on the side both surfaces of the beanbag can be used.
- Measuring approximately 12" in height and 40" diameter (depending on how much fill is used) the beanbag is larger than most beanbags and the clever design with a flat top, makes it easier to pose newborns and babies safely, you can even photograph twins on it!
- The beanbag does NOT come will fill and will require approximately 13/14 cubic feet of polystyrene beans to fill it to firm - these are NOT included and need to be purchased separately. We also do not supply an inner bag for the beans as we do not believe it is necessary.
For full details on the beanbag click on the 'Beanbag Info' and 'Beanbag Fill' links above.
You also have the option to add one of our non-slip beanbag mats to this purchase. Simply place the mat over your beanbag before draping your fabric backdrop over your beanbag. The mat helps to keep your fabric backdrop in place. We use one of these mats on every shoot!
"Thought it was about time I left a little note about your wonderful beanbag. I have been using mine for well over a year and I wouldn't be without it!!! The quality has been excellent, it is hard wearing and even when I worked on location, stood the test!! It makes posing newborns so much easier and above all safer, the bag is very roomy which makes transitional posing easy as you can move baby gently around without worrying about not having space! I have also used mine for several sets of twins, again more than enough room. This is an essential piece of equipment for any newborn photographer". Claire Bradshaw, Fine Art Baby Photography
We also offer newborn photography workshops which you can find details about here
(Most of the workshops take place in our studio just outside of Manchester and we also travel too!)
Brilliant bean bag I absolutely love it and I already have recommended on a photographers group Facebook page!! And also a very good service at newbornbabyposing, I will shop there again for sure!😀"
Brilliant service every time, the props I've bought have been outstanding (the sledge at Christmas for one) I would thoroughly recommend them and new stuff every time I look what more could you ask!"
I absolutely love it. It has helped me so much when shooting babies. Great quality also!
This has by far been my best investment for my photography (apart from my camera!) I find it great for all ages not just newborns :-)"
|Brand:||Newborn Baby Posing Limited|