Newborn Photography Workshops
Call 0161 428 6174
Newborn Photography Workshops our held at our premises in The Cheadle Institute, Cheadle, Cheshire SK8 2BD.
All workshops are limited to 4 ~ 8 mentees.
Lunch is provided and refreshments throughout the day and all dietary needs will be catered for.
In addition to the coverage mentioned above when booking one of our beginners workshops you also get the
Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
We secure 2 baby models for the day. You will be invited to a group on Facebook where all past mentees get to chat and support each other.
In addition to the above you also get the following:-
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap for you how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Access to our posing prompt cards - these prompt cards are easy to download and are perfect for referring to on your newborn shoots to remind you of the poses you want to cover.
3. Our private Facebook group is available to you for ongoing support and mentoring. This group is in excess of 300 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. Access to a newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.
Call 0161 428 6174
Reviews from past mentees:
'I went on a Newborn Workshop. I had a great day...lot' of time to learn and take photos too which was great with the class sizes not to big. The Ladies were very easy to talk to and ask questions and nothing was rushed....Not to mention the yummy lunch provided too :) 5* from me. thank you'. Libby
'I just wanted to say thank you so much to Sandra and Sarah for an amazing workshop. I came down to Manchester from Glasgow to take part in the Newborn Photography Course and I'm so glad I did. Both tutors were funny, approachable and honest in the way they taught. We had two newborn models who were both super cute but had different levels of alertness, it was nice to see professionals at work dealing with both babies and their personalities. I would highly recommend this workshop, it was money and time well spent for me. Thank you again!' Emma Neil
'Sarah and Sandra started off my journey in to newborn photography! I attended their 1:2 training in their studio and they were so accommodating and friendly. They clearly have sound knowledge of safe newborn posing and lighting and I loved every minute watching them in action. I have now watched their work flow video and it’s a fantastic refresher for some of the trickier poses.
If you are serious about starting newborn photography then I highly recommend purchasing training from Sandra and Sarah.
I remember coming away feeling very excited to start my new venture! Thank you ladies x '
To view more reviews visit our Facebook pages at Newborn Baby Posing Limited and Newborn Photography Limited
Payment plans are available depending on the time of booking to the date of the workshop
Here are our current workshop dates: