Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
We secure 2 baby models for the day. You come away with a training guide, access to a 1:1 mentoring group on Facebook where all past mentees get to chat and support each other.
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap for you how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards - these prompt cards are in a booklet for you and perfect for taking on your newborn shoots to remind you of the poses you want to cover.
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group is fast approaching 100 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.
"I recently had a great day with Sarah and Sandra these ladies are so welcoming whatever level you are at presently. I learned so much in their workshop its really set me on my way on handling my sessions more professionally more confidently and with more successful images after the shoot. Before this I have been playing about with YouTube and reading bits and although I picked up a lot, a workshop with Sarah and Sandra was like pressing the fast forward button only wish I would have found them sooner. I have booked on two more workshops with other instructors that Sarah and Sandra will be running I can't wait I'm sure these ladies will be seeing a lot of me in the future"
I just wanted to say thank you so much to Sandra and Sarah for an amazing workshop. I came down to Manchester from Glasgow to take part in the Newborn Photography Course and I'm so glad I did. Both tutors were funny, approachable and honest in the way they taught. We had two newborn models who were both super cute but had different levels of alertness, it was nice to see professionals at work dealing with both babies and their personalities. I would highly recommend this workshop, it was money and time well spent for me. Thank you again! Emma Neil