Coverage on the day of the workshop
First contact & Parent preparation
Lenses, making the right choice
Basic Lighting set-up
Simple beanbag posing and workflow
Making the most of a pose
Choosing the right angle
Simple wrapping techniques
We secure 2 baby models for the day. You come away with a training guide, access to a 1:1 mentoring group on Facebook where all past mentees get to chat and support each other.
1. Our training video download link - with this link you have access to view our live newborn shoot with a 7 day old baby girl. We cover wrapping and our full beanbag posing workflow. We re-cap for you how we transition baby from pose to pose and how we get the maximum amount of images for the parents with the minimum disruption to the baby covering lighting, camera angles and more.
2. Our posing prompt cards - these prompt cards are in a booklet for you and perfect for taking on your newborn shoots to remind you of the poses you want to cover.
3. Access to our private Facebook group for ongoing support and mentoring. This group is fast approaching 100 members and is a lovely friendly group with mentees also giving each other support and advice.
4. A newborn posing download which covers parent preparation, how to set up your studio, lighting and props that are required and our beanbag posing flow.
5. A certificate of attendance to use in your studio and a training logo to add to your website to show you have had training in newborn posing and safety.